I saw it on Facebook it is FAB!!! I love it!!

Cherie Byklum
Elite Beauty Supplies

From: kelley smith
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2013 2:15 PM
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: NailTech:: My new logo

Love it, love it , love it

On Jul 21, 2013 4:13 PM, "Sherri Evans" <thenail...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Hi all! Please take a minute to check out my new logo design. I'd love to
have your feedback! The lady who designed it for me was fantastic to work with.
Get name is Desiree Byrd of Byrd Creative. You can find her on Facebook if you
want to see more of her work.

  Sherri Evans
  Nail Designer/Owner
  Bling Box Nail Studio