make sure you truly shake the Vinylux not roll, it is designed to release the
bubbles and the shaking will give you the best color in two thin coats

Holly L
Schippers

the FingerNailFixer

c 641-660-4058

CND Education Ambassador

http://www.facebook.com/FingerNailFixer

http://www.youtube.com/fingernailfixer

https://twitter.com/FingerNailFixer

NAILS Magazine Blogger

http://blogs.nailsmag.com/fingernailfixer/

http://pinterest.com/fingernailfixer/

FingerNailFixer Tool Combo Set

http://bitly.com/UyRDp7

Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 20:22:36 -0700
From: moesna...@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Re: Vinylux
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com

We have all of the colors at our salon.  This polish is wonderful.  We find the
lighter colors streaky and apply it it a little heaver but the staying power of
this polish is unreal.  Also, I will say, we are also using Morgan Taylor
polish equally.  The colors are beautiful and it also stays on like a rock.
The only negative is it takes a while to dry but, no staining and no chipping.
Maureen Solan

Maureen Solan Owner, MOESNAILZ

    Free signature tool.

    CLICK HERE TO GET IT.