I'm so sorry for you loss Pati, I have been there and it hurts terribly!!  The
pain will lessen as time goes on I promise!!  Prayers to you and your family
Shari

From: nailtech@googlegroups.com [mailto:nailtech@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 6:52 AM
To: Digest Recipients
Subject: NailTech:: Digest for nailtech@googlegroups.com - 6 Messages in 2
Topics

  Today's Topic Summary

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech/topics
§  Please remember our friend Pati Schembari [5 Updates]
§  Pati [1 Update]
 Please remember our friend Pati
Schembari<http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech/t/55148ee7e0e4194a>
"Karen Hodges" <keyzka...@bellsouth.net<mailto:keyzka...@bellsouth.net>> Jul 26
03:34PM -0400

Many of you know Pati Schembari, a long time member of our nail community. Her
youngest son, AJ, just short of his 26th birthday had cardiac arrest and has
passed away. Please lift Pati and her family up in loving support and prayer.
Karen

gr8na...@yahoo.com<mailto:gr8na...@yahoo.com> Jul 26 03:49PM -0400

Omg this just gave me chills all over!! Pati I love You!! Im so sorry for your
loss!!

Sent from my iPhone

Days of Beauty <i...@daysofbeauty.ca<mailto:i...@daysofbeauty.ca>> Jul 26
06:21PM -0400

Pati!!! I love you!!!
<3

Dayna
Sent from my iPhone

Holly L Schippers
<fingernailfi...@hotmail.com<mailto:fingernailfi...@hotmail.com>> Jul 26
06:27PM -0500

make sure you truly shake the Vinylux not roll, it is designed to release the
bubbles and the shaking will give you the best color in two thin coats

Holly L
Schippers

the FingerNailFixer

c 641-660-4058