Having just returned from the Premiere Birmingham Show (with all it's loud,
thumping music that you have to yell to converse with vendors), it struck
me as odd that for the 1,000's of attendees, only *7 nail companies* had
booths there!

To put it into perspective.........The 6th Nail Tech Event of the Smokies
in Gatlinburg, TN. had 250 attendees & *30 nail company booths* (and no
loud, thumping music)!

We'd like to thank those 7 participating nail companies (the first 6
support The Event):

   1. Backscratcher's
   2. Atwood Industries
   3. MediNails (Dr. Spalding)
   4. OPI
   5. CND
   6. North American School of Podiatry/Footlogix
   7. LeChat

We didn't get any free samples at this show like we do at The Event. And as
far as I could see, there weren't any door prizes to be won, unlike the 40+
we had at The Event, including the grand prize of $1400 worth of Aii nail
products! So where do you think you'll get the most bang for your nail
bucks next year?

Start saving your tip money to join us next June 29/30th in the resort town
of Gatlinburg, TN. for the 7th Nail Tech Event of the Smokies at the
Gatlinburg Convention Center & spread the word about nail techs helping
other nail techs thru education!

Sincerely, Jill Wright
Event Coordinator & Nail Tech
www.nailtechevent.com