What about filling the nails up? What is the process?

>From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

-------- Original message --------
From: Neka Alston <iluvnai...@gmail.com>
Date: 11/04/2013  8:11 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Gelish LED hard Gel breakage issues!

Yes,  I used this product and it works great. I am using a Orly LED light
currently but also use the gelish light and it works great as well.

On Oct 25, 2013 6:36 PM, "minivip...@mail.com" <minivip...@mail.com> wrote:
Does any body like this products? and how it works for you? it does break a lot
on me! what kind of led light are you using with it? I wonder if is my light
fault of the breakage of the nails! please let me know your issues with it?
thanks