I have done several clients nails while they went through chemo. None had any
problems with their gel nails. They came in every 2 weeks and wore only French
manicure with clear gel so we could see if any problems started. No one had any
problems but I had warned them that they could loose their nails, none did,
each case is different.

Katherine
Nails at Panache
St. Louis, MO