 From: "kol...@att.net" <kol...@att.net>
To: "nailtech@googlegroups.com" <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 2, 2014 9:28 AM
Subject: NailTech:: I can't believe I didn't act on it

Hello fellow nailtechs,
I haven't been an active nailtech for a long time, but I can't believe I didn't
act on when  I seen 1 vertical black line on both of my 10yr old Grandsons
thumb nails. What is wrong with me. So last night my grandson is at his Dads
and my x-son-in-law texts my daughter and sends her a picture of both thumbs
and tells her to google it, and it came up that it could be Melinoma....so now
she has to wait until tomorrow morning to contact a physician...I am a total
wreck, plus I blame myself for not acting on it when I first noticed them....I
AM FRICKIN TERRIFIED....
Has anyone ever come across this???
Denise Kolenc
kol...@att.net