Hi folks! I've been lurking ;)<br/><br/>I have made my first educational video,
and I'm looking for feedback! It's by no means perfect, but I think it's a good
first. It is about acrylic on nails with psoriasis... My next one is a pink and
white backfill and has already been filmed, just needs
editing.<br/><br/>Comments? Suggestions? It was hard to get close enough to see
the nails but stay in view since us nail techs travel... Lol. :) I did much
better on the next video. What other types of videos would you like to
Mail for iPhone</a>