Well either way she'd definitely get to earn her way up to regular salon
pricing.

I think it'll be easier to just set different prices for my underlings and give
them raises as their skills improve...

I think I'm a Bond villain building my empire-- I already have minions. This is
my first official henchman. When do I get the awesome, island lair?

Maggie Franklin:
Owner & Artist, The Art of Nailz, Visalia CA
 "Visionary rebel dreamer; obviously way ahead of my time."
Maggie Rants [and Raves]@Nails Magazine
Facebook