Very nice.

Maureen

________________________________
 From: Debbie Doerrlamm <sa...@nailtech.com>
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2014 9:57 PM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: My first water marbelizing attempt!

Welcome back veronica! Those came out amazing!!
Debbie

At 11:49 AM 4/27/2014, you wrote:

Hi all,

>I haven't posted in a while, but I had to post and show you guys my first
try at water marbelizing!
>I've always been daunted by the thought of marbelizing in any way.....I
attempted to do it with the the dotting tool and just made a yucky
mess.....my client kept insisting that it was easy, and that I was
overthinking it....well, she is a good friend and I told her that I
couldn't do it....and if she wanted marbelizing, then I was going to try
to do the water technique instead....I looked up a demo on YouTube, and
found one that was very easy looking and easy to follow....

>We used colors that matched her bathing suit that she is wearing on
vacation....her nails are crazy long....but she loves them, long and
oval....kinda extreme, but that's what she likes...lol
>The middle finger got boogered up when she bumped it with her other
hand....but that's ok...
>If anybody has any suggestions let me know!
>Thanks
>Veronica :)
>
>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/veronica2368/3c2dcfb64208651a1d66a639e989baa6.jpg
>

>[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/veronica2368/8b626ff70411220ecdf3f8b74fb7bff8.jpg[/IMG
> ]
>
>--

Regards,
Debbie Doerrlamm
Webmaster - System Admin

sa...@nailtech.com
(AIM - NailGdsss, GTalk wkdwich p-631-213-1843)
Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe

www.beautytech.com  www.nailtech.com for
Professionals