Hi Jill,
thank you for your input on my nails issue,
i want to tell you that im a experimenting person, and that is exactly what im doing, using different brands gel base coat with sprikle fine powder acrylic, and come out perfect, no need to squeese the nail or file much,   but i will used your tecknique to see. the only thing i find out is that i have to set the extension tip perfectly flat to the nail to get the perfect effect.

Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 11:13 AM
From: "Jill Wright" <jnai...@hotmail.com>
To: NailTech <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: acrygel nails aplication.
I never have, but I recently tried that technique by using a plastic eye dropper to sprinkle acrylic powder over the top of a gel polish base coat while it was cured, but still tacky. Then I went over it with another coat of gel polish base & cured that.

It came out very smooth, with no buffing needed, & it added an extra layer of strength to my clients "problem finger". I used 2 coats of a color gel polish over that & a gel polish topcoat.

If you're not into experimenting by mixing brands, then this is not the technique for you & I recommend you purchase a small Acrygel kit to test out on yourself. JMHO