*Announcing N91 Monday Keynote: Chief Cloud Economist, The Duckbill
Group—Corey Quinn *
*"TCP Terminates on the Floor: The Ebbing Tide of Networking Expertise" *

*Date:* Mon. 10, Jun.
*Time: *10:15 - 11:00 (CDT)

*Abstract: *Once upon a time it was unthinkable to have a company
meaningfully more complicated than a local florist that didn't have a
network engineer on staff, or at least retainer. Today the world is vastly
different...

*MORE INFO * <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-91/>

*New on NANOG TV: "Community Deep Dive" Series*
*A Deeper Look at the Remarkable Tech Leaders that Call NANOG Home*

*At the core of NANOG is community. *"Deep Dive" with Chief Scientist for
APNIC + long-time community member, Geoff Huston.

*"What I like about NANOG and what I suppose I find frustrating about other
venues is, when you are wrong at NANOG, you know it" - Geoff Huston.*

Host and producer Elizabeth Drolet talks to Huston about:

   - his history with NANOG
   - technical "elephants in the room" that you should be discussing
   - why he calls this community his "tribe"

*WATCH NOW *
<https://nanog.org/stories/nanog-tv/community-deep-dive-geoff-huston/>

*NANOG 91: Hotel Block Deadline Extended to This Friday*
*Reserve Your Group Rate Today! *

NANOG 91 will take place at Loews Kansas City. Discounted late registration
will end Friday, 7, Jun.

*VIEW NOW* <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-91/venue/>

*Still Time to Register for Hackathon! *
*Hack Your Way into Fun, Friends, + Boost Your Resume! *

*Theme: *Put your sleuthing skills to the test!

*Hybrid Format: *Join us in person in Kansas City or virtually.

*Important Dates:*
*Friday, 31 May 2024 *- Intro/Infrastructure Tutorial/Team Formation
*Sunday, 09 June 2024* - Competition

*MORE INFO* <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-91-hackathon/>

*Last Call for NANOG 91 Sponsors! *
*Invest in the community we have built. *

Contact Shawn Winstead for more info at swinst...@nanog.org.