Maybe some of the telco's are finally learning that the quicker you can
install, the sooner you can bill.  :)

                    "Vincent J.

                    Bono"                To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    <vbono@vinny.        cc:

                    org>                 Subject:     Kudos to Qwest

                    Sent by:

                    owner-nanog@m

                    erit.edu

                    07/09/2002

                    04:00 PM

We always hear the worst but I just thought I would plug Qwest in that they
just installed an OC-12 point to point cross country for me in 27 hours
from
time of order.  This included cross connects at Level3.