--On Friday, June 27, 2003 12:43:24 -0400 "Steven M. Bellovin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Tim Rand" writes:

I was able to earlier today, but the response was VERY slow. Their = server is probably pretty busy....

I got through to the Web site earlier, but I haven't received the confirmation emails. I'm pretty certain there's no spam filter in the way, either -- I guess the mail server is even more overloaded than the Web server...
I hit the Web server between 06:00 and 07:00 CDT today, and am STILL waiting for the
emails.

FWIW.

-- Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler Phone: +1 972-414-9812 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] US Mail: 1905 Steamboat Springs Drive, Garland, TX 75044-6749