As part of our vulnerability tests, we have been unable to confirm that the
smaller catalyst switches running IOS but without L3 capability are
vulnerable.  They don't seem to react in a negative way to the same attacks
that lock up the other devices we have tested.  Has anyone else been able to
verify this one way or the other?

--
Chris Griffin                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Engineer - CCNP                 Phone: (352) 392-2061