> I have confidence in the bind patch not breaking bind when Verisign
> reverts back, but there were some pretty rash suggestions when the
> sitefinder service first came online. (Paul, bind won't break when this
> goes back to normal will it?)

        ask yourself how many DNS admins are going to go pull out
        the "-delegation" stanzas from their configs?  Or that
        will use them to lie about other delegations that use wildcards
        as long as that code is still available?  ...

        someone should write up a FAQ now, describing how to troubleshoot
        DNS anomolies that will arise as a result of this code being in
        the wild. IMHO, its going to be a -long- time before this "feature"
        is eradicated from the deployed base.  :(

> Gerald Coon

--bill