One of my peers had a DOS against one of their colo customers.

Effected their/our connection to Level 3.  Appx 11:05am EDT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Matt Taber [EMAIL PROTECTED] WMIS Internet http://www.wmis.net "Accelerate ... It's a Speed Thing" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Sorry I didnt take the smart ass factor into account when I posted. I have heard that AOL and other mega proxies have been sending enough SYN floods (DDoS style) to knock over Discover and Allstate. I am not talking about small amounts of normal traffic.

Jason

> On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I have been hearing rumors about some SYN flood atacks on the
Internet