On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:01:35 +0100, Stephane Bortzmeyer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The agenda of the people who praise "email peering" is probably to
> change that.
>
> "Should anyone be allowed to operate an email system? Perhaps not."
>
> AOL postmaster Carl Hutzler

Where does that advocate email peering?  As long as you have

1. A static IP
2. Reasonable technical competence (clue being such a rare beast)

I dont see Carl, or anybody else, objecting

Cue rants about how some people shouldnt be allowed to have root,
enable or whatever on etch a sketches, let alone production machines.
You've seen such people and so have I ...

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian ([EMAIL PROTECTED])