Furlly agree.

Time is very short, but if that help I will volunteer to work on something
(workshop, panel, etc., or even all together). Of course, it will need to be
agreed *immediately*.

Regards,
Jordi

> De: "Steven M. Bellovin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> OrganizaciĆ³n: Columbia University
> Responder a: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Fecha: Sat, 26 May 2007 11:31:28 -0400
> Para: Randy Bush <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> CC: Martin Hannigan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <nanog@nanog.org>
> Asunto: Re: NANOG 40 agenda posted
>

> On Sat, 26 May 2007 00:39:19 -0400
> Randy Bush <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> you have something new and interesting about ipv6?  if so, did you
>> submit?
>>
> Given the ARIN statement, I think it's time for more discussion of v6
> migration, transition, and operations issues.  No, I'm not volunteering;
> I'm not running a v6 network.  I suspect that Martin is right -- the
> program committee should be proactive on this topic and seek out
> presenters.
>

> --Steve Bellovin, http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~smb

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.