I've stayed out of this since I'm not following list closely right now but if there's been progress made in last 14 months on more providers in the US having IPv6-capable deployment it would be great to hear. When I was doing the v6 work for Connexions and looking at who to set up the v4/v6 eBGP sessions with only ONE provider had anything realistic. And we were announcing the /48 for about 6 months.....until the demise of a great system (Connexion) due to business reasons. Bummer. [and yeah - we were guinea pigs for what a provider would do with our own personal /48........]

I talked to a few other carriers but they had nothing 'right now' in Seattle......and of course that was a year ago. Glad to hear if it was today then I wouldn't have so much of an issue finding someone? An update would definitely be interesting....

- merike