Jared,

 Fine which makes it an interesting data point and something to look
at after lunch when I'm not doing something else kinda issue. Not
something I'm going to treat as a P1 and drop everything work or real
life related for.  I'm not say it shouldn't be looked it, just that in
the grand scheme of the thing its not a huge issue.  Kinda like when
people feel the need to tune IGP time sub second convergence but do
impactful maint on routers or circuits 3-4 times a yr.  If you lock
the doggie door but leave the front door open the bad guys can walk
right in. :)

-jim