On Monday, 2 September, 2019 15:03, "Valdis Klētnieks"
<valdis.kletni...@vt.edu> said:

> Hardened?  Is this just "will survive in a not-well-cooled telco closet"
> hardening,
> or something more.... unusual?

I don't see specs yet, but I would expect it's the former, similar to the MX104
against the rest of the MX range.  NEBS-compliances, and -40C to 65C operating
temperature range (standard 0C to 46C).  We've been very grateful for the
latter in exchange (CO) installations - old, brick buildings weary from decades
of housing Strowgers are at times hot and filthy compared to your average DC.

Regards,
Tim.