Another vote for Approved here, awesome group of people and very thorough in
their testing and fault analysis. We buy from them for Juniper, Ciena,
Mellanox, Intel and a bunch of other random stuff.

I’ve had mixed results with FS. Some stuff works fine, others we have high
failure rates on longer term after 18 months give or take a little bit. The
failed units typically come from interfaces that run at very high utilization
levels 24x7 but have never done any more correlation than that.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 20, 2019, at 11:44 AM, Carl Peterson