My point was that Disney has a lock on much of the content kids love.

Netflix/HBO/AmazonPrime, not so much.

So, the new eyeballs aren't going to be from parents watching different
shows, it'll be from parents watching their adult-ish stuff, while the kids
are happily ensconced with Disney+.

I called out Game of Thrones and Good Omens as shows that are popular with
adults but that aren't terribly family friendly, so you won't be getting
many 12-and-unders watching them.

That's where the new eyeballs come from.

Matt