That’s absurd…

Yes, you have to support both for now. However, you really only need IPv4
addresses on each front-end box and you only need that until the proportion of
eyeball users that lack IPv6 capabilities is small enough to be considered no
longer worth the cost of support.

I doubt seriously that the quantity of eyeball users you would consider cost
effective to support is one. Case in point: Do your servers still support
non-SNI compliant browsers? Do you limit your pages to compatibility with IE
version 10?

Owen