I’ve done it many times. I’ve got my own resources and I’ve also helped many
clients through the process.

It really isn’t difficult. It can be a little tedious and a little
time-consuming, especially if you’re needing to provide documentation
for a significant allocation (e.g. an IPv6 /24), but it’s still quite do-able.

Owen