I don’t really get the point of bothering, then. AWS takes about ~forever to
respond to SES phishing reports, let alone hosting abuse, and other, cheaper,
hosts/mailers (OVH etc come up all the time) don’t bother at all. Unless you
want to automate “1 report = drop customer”, you’re saying that we should all
stop hosting anything?