I’m so very sorry to hear this news.  My condolences to Don’s family and all of
his many, many friends.  He was a great teammate in our shared mission to
improve the Internet.  Zichrono livracha, Don’s memory is definitely for
blessing.

--
Rabbi Rob Thomas                                           Team Cymru
   "It is easy to believe in freedom of speech for those with whom we