Hi all,

perhaps someone on this list interested in taking over binfiles.net? From time-to-time we all run a wget with some binfiles to test our peering-partners or transit uplinks. A central place to select some binfiles matching those networks would be a nice feature, somewhat similar to what traceroute.org does collecting Looking Glass servers.

Long time ago I started with a small set of links to some local binfiles, but never found the time and energy to transform it into a full world-wide project. Please respond off-list if you have a cool idea and willing to take over the domain ownership and active development (put it all on github pages for example, and process requests).

Greets,
Michiel