I know this is a bit outside of North America, so if this isn't relevant,
please let me know. I have a client that is asking for video conferencing
options back to Beijing for their users. What has everyone's experience been
with setting up a solution like this?

We have to assume the Chinese users will be on non-VPN connections and under
the filters of the Great Firewall of China. We are looking for software that
can be installed on Windows, so apps that rely on Android or iOS are at bottom
of our list, but not fully out of consideration.

Teams was my first thought, but per Microsoft, Teams isn't available in China:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/admin/services-in-china/services-in-china?view=o365-21vianet

Thank you,
Spencer