Saku,

I see that not one of your references addresses the facts pointed out by
Forbes. Rather than a shotgun response, can you counter the evidence cited that
disproves the claim that climate events are getting more frequent and severe?

it’s a fair topic for NANOG. The idea that countervailing evidence cannot be
tolerated is the domain of religion, not science. Science accepts, and in fact
encourages, such evidence.

 -mel