On 4/24/21 3:45 PM, William Herrin wrote:
On Sat, Apr 24, 2021 at 8:26 AM Mel Beckman <m...@beckman.org> wrote:
This doesn’t sound good, no matter how you slice it. The lack of
transparency with a civilian resource is troubling at a minimum.
You do understand that the addresses in question are not and have
never been "civilian." They came into DoD's possession when this was
all still a military project funded by what's now DARPA.

Personally, I think we may have an all time record for the largest
honeypot ever constructed. I'd love to be a fly on that wall.

Is this to say that the prefixes are now being announced? Sorry for this dumb question, but how would this honeypot work?

Mike