Please be mindful of usage guideline number 6 - Behavior or posts that are
defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, or include foul language, character
assassination, and lack of respect for other participants are prohibited.

Valerie Wittkop
Program Director
vwitt...@nanog.org | +1 734-730-0225 (mobile) | www.nanog.org
NANOG | 305 E. Eisenhower Pkwy, Suite 100 | Ann Arbor, MI 48108, USA
ASN 19230