Many organizations will use their in-addr.arpa zone(s) as an alternative form
of poor-man’s IPAM.

It looks like you’ve come across some such organizations.

Likely those are simply the free (unassigned) addresses within the
organization. Likely there are other similar host names in other /24s in the
same organization if they have more than a /24 of total address space.

OTOH, organizations which do this tend to be relatively small as it doesn’t
scale well to multiple administrators managing the same free pool.

Owen