Outside the datacenter is where DC power really shines in my opinion.  Inside
the DC, everything is AC now and probably for the best.

We never came up with a modular standard for -48VDC. Perhaps that could have
changed things.

But it sure is nice having 72hrs of battery run time in the field/edge -
although those are becoming mini data centers themselves and are in turn also
slowly going AC.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
l...@6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the
world.”

FCC License KJ6FJJ

Sent from my iPhone via RFC1149.