You’ll need to be very selective about the IP ranges you apply that filter to,
or more likely, just do it and make sure have one or more default routes to
devices/providers that carry full tables.

As for alternate devices, have you looked at Arista 7280, particularly the
Jericho >1 versions.

Sent from my iPhone