A lot of the vendors are using WebRoot or Threatstop under the hood.
A10 for example with their CFW product.

Greetings and good day.
What products/services are folks using on their networks for domain reputation
or classification-based
filtering? There are various vendors (Fortinet, Palo Alto, Talos/Cisco, McAfee,
etc) who maintain their
own databases for this purpose, and I'm working to make sure a recently
acquired domain name is classified
and evaluated correctly. I have been seeing reports from end users on a handful
of different ISP networks
being blocked or redirected to something like safebrowse.io due to this sort of
reputation-based filter.
Re-classifications have been submitted to a lot of the major vendors in this
space, but I don't maintain
an exhaustive list, and individual ISPs seem to have varying degrees of success
responding to these
requests.

Any input on the subject, or anecdotes from anyone with operational experience
is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Devern

--