The CUPS makes a lot of sense for this application. Latency is dependent on the
design, and equipment used. I’ve seen/done several designs for this using two
different vendors equipment and two different BNG software stacks.

When I do a design for BNG from scratch, this is how I do it now. :)

As always… YMMV.

- Brian