Hi All!

to make an (intermediate) summary so far, it's 2023 and there are no tools
available
for BGP, ASN and IX interconnection visualization static or dynamic?!

Nobody has a top-level understanding / awareness of the infrastructure
topology and fixes
"bottlenecks", route misconfiguration et al. on a peer - to - peer basis?!

Cheers
Tom