Hi Michael,

> two datacenters which user traffic can egress, and if one is used we want
that traffic to return to the same
> data center. It is a problem of asymmetry. It appears the only tools we
have are AS_Path and MED, and so
> I have been searching for another solution, that is when I came across
DPA.

If there are really legitimate reasons to force the symmetry I would use
disjoined address pools in each data center and asymmetry is gone the
moment you hit commit.

And redundancy could be still accomplished at the higher layer - front end
each DC with LB or use of multiple IP addresses in each DNS record.

Best,
R.