Depends on your definition of “RIR holder ship”.

ALL (legitimate) prefixes are delegated/registered by an RIR at some level.

However, some of them are non-contract and/or non-paid. APNIC is, I believe,
the only RIR that eliminated all non-contract registrants. I’m not sure of the
exact situation in LACNIC or AFRINIC, but I believe it is generally the same as
RIPE and ARIN. Non-contract (for lack of a better term) prefixes cannot get IRR
or RPKI services from their RIRs, and usually don’t come with membership
(voting rights). Otherwise, they are basically treated the same as other
registrations, though they also don’t pay fees.

Owen