Yep, im seeing it as well. I just opened a ticket with Zayo about an hour ago on it.

-Mike

On Jun 5, 2024, at 14:23, Alex Buie <ab...@cytracom.com> wrote:

Since roughly 6:30AM local time on Tuesday we have been seeing significantly increased packet loss (20-40%) and latency increase of ~30-40ms from customers on the west coast hosted out of AS7018 (AT&T/sbcglobal) towards our addresses announced through Zayo (AS6461).

Has anyone else noticed or seen this? We're working through our channels with the carrier but the latency profile is such that it seems likely it may be affecting others as well and I wanted to ask the group. Any incidents that anyone is aware of which may be related?

Thanks,

Alex Buie
Senior Cloud Operations Engineer

450 Century Pkwy # 100 Allen, TX 75013