On 2024-06-14 11:57, John Von Essen wrote:
Could be related or coincidence, but at the same time as this HE issue, we've been seeing inbound connectivity issues to Azure US Central. Azure’s ASN does have a peer to HE….

HE is one of our upstreams for our hosting in Seattle.

Looking back at some internal monitoring, the IPv4 connectivity problems started around 09:42Z. Problems appear to have been limited to v4 only.

While we were announcing via them, our incoming traffic was significantly reduced (and we received complaints) from the Eastern NA and a good chunk of Europe.

Our impression is they were starting to look at the problem around 10:30Z when we got in touch.

Allegedly the problem was fixed around 12:15Z but we haven't yet failed back to test.