Calix GPR8802x is the only Calix XGSPON capable device that I know of with
POE, but it's a full 1RU business oriented device and not really designed
(or priced) for standard residential CPE.

380W total, up to 60W per port spread across 6x Gigabit ports, and 2x 2.5G
ports

Rest is a 10G WAN SFP+ (for XGSPON SFP), 10G LAN SFP+, and 8 POTS ports.