Thanks.  That makes a little more sense to me.   I know the questions DISA
asked me when I called them, and I couldn't imagine just having the
MIL-side email correspondent open a ticket directly with DISA.  They would
likely be more overwhelmed than I was.  I'll talk to a couple of my
customers who do biz with DOD on Monday and will ask them to reach out to
their MIL contacts and request that the MIL contacts open a ticket with
their IT.

Since this has been going on now, some of my customers have switched
temporarily to using Gmail/Yahoo just to stay in touch with their MIL
contacts.   So I know they can get the message through.

Mike