From: Mel Beckman <m...@beckman.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2024 12:20 PM
To: Jay Ashworth <j...@baylink.com>
Cc: Ryan Hamel <r...@rkhtech.org>; nanog@nanog.org <nanog@nanog.org>
Subject: Re: HE.net problem

Caution: This is an external email and may be malicious. Please take care when
clicking links or opening attachments.

Our he.net dns appears to be fine at this time:

$ nslookup
server ns1.he.net
Default server: ns1.he.net
Address: 2001:470:100::2#53
Address: 216.218.130.2#53
> set type=A
> jet.net.
Server:         ns1.he.net
Address:        216.218.130.2#53

Name:   jet.net
Address: 206.83.0.42

 -mel beckman

On Jul 4, 2024, at 12:11 PM, Jay Ashworth <j...@baylink.com> wrote:

Cool, thanks. We had a couple of other reports of people making support calls
and being asked to reboot their modems, so I wanted to make sure tier 3 had
gotten it.

And I figured tier 3 would be here. :-)

Cheers,
-- jra