We are seeing significant connectivity issues across several states to what
appears to be only Akamai served websites.

Most of all the traceroutes to impacted sites, when they are impacted, go
through Dallas Equinix. For instance, we are not seeing responses from Akamai
network when packets traverse 206.223.119.223.
(eqix-da1.akamaitechnologies.com) but other paths appear to work just fine.

Example of reproducible test:
                SRC:  86.63.159.1
                DST:  hulu.com (23.222.241.90)

We have had a ticket open with Akamai since Friday and have requested updates
and called in for help with little to no feedback.

Can someone from Akamai reach out off-list? Its impacting quite a few key
accounts.

-Schylar
ASN395662