*Announcing NANOG 92 Keynotes!*
*Geoff Huston + Hugh Holbrook To Take the NANOG 92 Stage*

*Keynote: Whatever Happened to IPv6? — Geoff Huston - APNIC*

We seem to have lost our way - some twenty years ago there was a clear
common purpose that we were performing a transition to take the Internet
from IPv4 to IPv6...

*Keynote: Networking for AI and HPC, and Ultra Ethernet — Hugh Holbrook -
Arista Networks*

Ultra Ethernet is a suite of technologies designed to enhance Ethernet for
use in AI and HPC. This talk will describe the motivation for and goals of
the Ultra Ethernet Consortium, discuss the AI and HPC problems that it
addresses...

*LEARN MORE <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-92/>*

*N92: Things to Do + See in Toronto!*
*Join Us for our 92nd Community-Wide Meeting (21-23, Oct.) in Toronto*

The current population of Toronto is 2,794,356, making Toronto the largest
city in Canada and the fourth largest city in North America. Filled with
global flavor, half of its population is born outside the country.

 *Your guide to exploring our next exciting meeting location! *

*READ MORE *
<https://nanog.org/stories/articles/nanog-92-things-to-do-see-in-toronto/>

*Sign Up for N92 Peering Forum *
*A 90-minute Session Will be Held on 21-Oct. During Conference*

NANOG 92 Peering Coordination Forum applications are open until 11 October
or until 20 applications are received. The forum allows attendees to meet
and network with others in the peering community present at NANOG.

*LEARN MORE <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-92/peering/>*

*We Want You! Sponsor a NANOG Social *
*Connect to Your Target Demographics in a Casual Setting*

*Contact swinst...@nanog.org <swinst...@nanog.org> for more info.*

   - Showcase your newest technologies + solutions
   - Increase your brand’s visibility + reach
   - Amplify your organization’s message
   - Connect with industry influencers + decision makers
   - Empower people + inspire change