On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 10:41 AM, Andrew Nusbaum
<andrew.nusb...@mindspark.com> wrote:
> I actually got origin change alerts from Cyclops about 2 minutes after the
> announcements started.

your email address starts with an A...

So one of Jim's subtle hints here is that for folks willing to pay for
alerting, they(renesys) can (not that I have any data to support this)
alert 'in a timely fashion'.

I suspect when your depending upon a machine under someone's desk
that's not getting revenue support you get what you pay for. Note
well, that I (personally) don't subscribe to any of these services...

-Chris