On 16/02/2010 19:47, Thomas Mangin wrote:
During the discussion, a developers of Bird said that their filtering
code _may_ still have bugs (when performing community based
filtering).

medium-long term, community based route-server filtering has no future. There will be two reasons for its demise: it cannot easily accommodate asn32 and it does not allow predetermined filtering and hence sane loc-rib instance management. I touched on this briefly at my uknof talk recently, but long term, the writing is on the wall for this sort of filtering.

Nick